1 to 1 Pregnancy Consultation with Nickita Starck from When Push Comes to Shove
4 days of the course with a pre-course module to complete in your own time.
1 in stock
This auction has ended
|Bidder||Bid amount||Bid time|
|p*******************m||£ 60.00||2022-05-22 20:47:11|
|Start auction||£ 50.00||May 2, 2022 12:00 AM|
You will then receive an email with a pre course module. They are simply a list of questions to familiarise yourself with the course content.
-You will receive your welcome pack in the post ( CD, book & merchandise)
– You will complete the 4 day course (All course content will be uploaded to our course area for unlimited use)
– You will receive the post course module to complete in your own time
– You will receive your certificate
– You will be mentored through your first 5 births
– You will be added to our directory (no membership fee)
– You will be added to our telegram group to enjoy chat and support from our other birth keepers
– After your 5th birth you will be fully recognised as a WPCTS Birth Keeper
Nickita is an experienced Doula in association with IMUK and works closely with Maya midwives. She has 2 children. Her first daughter ‘Sophie’ was born in 2008. Nickita had the most traumatic labour which compelled her to ask questions about the ‘conveyor belt system’ in maternity services. She knew deep down that what she had experienced was not normal. Soon after Sophie was born she started her journey to midwifery but soon realised it was not for her. Nickita believed that midwifery had become over medicalised which steered away from natural birth. Nickita then completed her training to become a Doula and has since served countless women. She has supported them in their choices and provided them with critical information about their choices in childbirth.